Spring Term (2) Summary
Below is a summary for the second half of the spring term.
Stories about Imaginary Worlds
Weekly spelling tests will continue
We'll continue to follow the Collins Busy Ants Maths Scheme. Learning will include:
- Measurement (length)
- Addition and subtraction (formal written methods)
- Multiplication and division
Weekly multiplication/division tests will continue
Life in Rome 2000 years ago and the Roman Empire.
- The Roman Army
- Julius Caesar
- Queen Boudicca and the Iceni Tribe
- The Roman legacy in Britain
- Parts of plants and their functions
We will continue with the Salut Programme of study. Learning to include:
- On the farm
- What's your dog like?
- Where is the cat?
- Where is the elephant?
- Henri looks for his mother
- Programming with Pro-Bots
- Continue the weekly workshops with Mr Warwick
- Preparing fo the St Piran's Day Parade
- Sewing using different types of stitch
- Ball skills/dodgeball
- Football coaching with PAFC
- Continuing to learn about Christianity using the agreed Cornwall Syllabus
If you have anything you'd like to discuss about your child in Year 3, please come and speak to me and we'll arrange a time to sit down together and talk.